Pride@SAP is SAP’s Employee Network Group focused on the inclusion of the LGBT Community. The group welcomes anyone, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression and has more than 8,000 members worldwide.
Among the activities from the Employee Network Group that might be highlighted:
• Events with public sector, private sector and social organizations
• Participation of Pride Parades and celebration of LGBT Month
• Supporting LGBT recruitment activities
• Help retaining talent by organizing awareness campaigns on local regulations, internal policies and diversity topics.
• Support activities from the business from an LGBT perspective
• LGBT Entrepreneurship fairs
• Participation in conferences and workshops
• Best-practice sharing with companies and external organizations
At SAP Latin America and the Caribbean, more than 20% of the workforce is member of the group, having participation of employees from all locations where SAP has offices.
In the following article from Niarchos Pombo, Global Lead of Pride@SAP, you can read more about the activities that SAP did around the world in 2018 for LGBT Pride Month. Check it out!